Monday, May 16, 2011

A little bit crafty

So, I helped throw a baby shower for a friend, & I was in charge of decorations. It was a big shower, so I was determined to not spend a ton of money...but I still wanted it to be cute. I'm really excited with the way things turned out bc most of the things I made for the first time!

This is the centerpiece for all the tables & each table setting.
 Close-up of the centerpiece. I made it from 20 circles cut from various coordinating scrapbook papers.
 Close-up of the napkin rings & chocolate bar favors. Part of the advice card is on the left.
 Close-up of Chocolate bar.
 Diaper Cake! This turned out so well. I have never made one, & this was a big one! There are 104 diapers, 3 stuffed animals, 2 lotions, 2 baby bath, 2 pacifiers, 2 toys, 1 diaper cream, 1 baby book & name blocks. (The theme was based of the Baby Presley's nursery, which is the Jacana Animal print. It is such an adorable theme!




I didn't get any pictures of the "cravings" table, which included lots of sweet & salty things. Making all of these things was lots of fun, & I found several neat ideas that I didn't include bc there just wasn't time or space. Maybe I will get to do more showers or events soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment